Lightweight truck camper with slide and wet bath. Equipped with rear awning, slide topper, camper caddy, Elite Option Package, New Gen Happijac wireless remote jacks, and stereo-AM/FM/CD/DVD/BT/HDMI.
2019 Alp Adventurer 80SAnother Adventurer Industry First… Introducing the all New 80S…
The 80S was designed from the ground up to fit into the ever evolving Half Ton Truck market where some select new 1/2 ton trucks have payloads as high as 3,300 lbs, although that is the upper end of the capacities this all new 2018 80S model is coming out of production in early November of 2017. It fits short bed (6'- 6.5' and 6.75') and long-bed (8') trucks. Dry weight: 2,017 lbs, COG 34", 20 Gal Fresh water capacity, Separate 14 Gal Grey & 14 Gal Black tanks.
Features may include:INTERIOR
- Thermoformed countertop with stainless steel large single bowl sink and high rise faucet
- Glazed Splendid Maple Hardwood cabinet doors
- Residential-style cabinet hardware
- "Bull Nose" Door Grabber Catches on upper cabinet doors
- Hand upholstered valances and lambrequins
- Night shades for all windows (mini blind in kitchen to meet code)
- Marine grade vinyl floor covering
- ALP Exclusive - Flame-treated fabric upholstery
- ALP Exclusive “All Season Six-Step exterior sealing process”
- ALP Exclusive - Reverse seal front seam
- ALP Exclusive -Channeled side roofing seal system
- New Generation HappiJac - Manual Jacks
- Common keyed exterior compartment doors
- Radius 4-Season insulated storage compartment doors
- Windows-Black Frame Tint Safety Glass
|Listed Price||$24,995|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Apache Camping Centers opened its' doors in 1971 as a family-owned enterprise in Portland. Thankfully, we've earned a reputation of excellent customer service and satisfaction through our investment in exceptional service and sales people.