Used 2018 model. Lightweight truck camper with slide for dinette area, front "north-south" bed, wet bath, electric jacks, stereo, 100 watt solar panel, power roof vent, and microwave.
2018 Alp Adventurer 80SAnother Adventurer Industry First… Introducing the all New 80S…
The 80S was designed from the ground up to fit into the ever evolving Half Ton Truck market where some select new 1/2 ton trucks have payloads as high as 3,300 lbs, although that is the upper end of the capacities this all new 2018 80S model is coming out of production in early November of 2017. It fits short bed (6'- 6.5' and 6.75') and long-bed (8') trucks. Dry weight: 2,017 lbs, COG 34", 20 Gal Fresh water capacity, Separate 14 Gal Grey & 14 Gal Black tanks.
Features may include:INTERIOR
- Glazed Splendid Maple Hardwood cabinet doors
- Residential-style cabinet hardware
- "Bull Nose" Door Grabber Catches on upper cabinet doors
- Hand upholstered valances and lambrequins
- Night shades for all windows (mini blind in kitchen to meet code)
- Marine grade vinyl floor covering
- ALP Exclusive - Flame-treated fabric upholstery
- New Generation HappiJac - Manual Jacks
- Common keyed exterior compartment doors
- Radius 4-Season insulated storage compartment doors
- Windows-Black Frame Tint Safety Glass
|Listed Price||$21,995|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Apache Camping Centers opened its' doors in 1971 as a family-owned enterprise in Portland. Thankfully, we've earned a reputation of excellent customer service and satisfaction through our investment in exceptional service and sales people.