2005 Airstream Skydeck PRICE DROP
(full roof patio with interior access). The chassis is a freightliner with cat c7 engine and Allison transmission. 39’ foot long, air ride, air brakes, 52,000 original miles RV drives Beautiful just needs to be finished I have invested 120k great deal for someone looking for a truly unique RV.
I bought the Rv to be used for a promotional tour which did not happen do to covid. Rv is stored in a heated indoor shop.
1) roof decking was replaced and recoated. (I have receipts for the work over 20k
2) The interior ceiling was replaced one year ago. 3) Do to a previous water leak before the roof was replaced. there is swater staining on walls which needs to be addressed. But walls are solid.
4) engine radiator, and turbo was replaced with receipt.
4) topper over slide is new less then one year.
5) power awning for Patio was replaced a year ago.
6) New house batteries this spring.
7) Topper over slide brand new last fall.
8) Roof patio base cushions all replaced have not been used yet.
The generator runs but turns off generator mechanic diagnosed it needs governor replaced.
I have had questions about the drivability of the RV it runs and drives great the tires need replace because of there age.
RV tires are older and should be replaced they hold air with no issue but do to age should be replaced.
Partial trade for muscle cars, backhoe, classic cars, jeep, land in Florida or New Hampshire,
|Total Price Change:||-$30,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.