2019 Airstream Basecamp X PackageThe new Basecamp®
Basecamp was made for those who want to see the world. Built for adventure, it’s tough enough to go anywhere your wanderlust takes you, and comfortable enough to help you really enjoy the time you spend there.Ready when you are.
Lightweight and towable with an SUV. Comfortably seats five and sleeps two. Just as comfortable in the campsite as it is off the beaten path. The new Basecamp packs everything you need into one versatile trailer that’s ready for anything this wide world has to offer.Exploring. Recharging. Everything in between.
Hit the road, hit the trails, and get going. Basecamp is full of features that help you fuel up for the day, then clean up and sack out when it’s all said and done. From the rear hatch for your gear to the on-board restroom to the convertible living space that forms a relaxing bed, it’s all right there with you, along for the ride.
Features may includeExterior
- 2 Deep Cycle Battery (lead acid) Group 24 w/ Converter
- 2 Heavy Duty Stabilizer Jacks
- 3M® Film Front Stone Guard Protection (replaced with ‘X Package’)
- Aluminum Entry Door Handle
- Cast Aluminum LED Taillights
- City Water Inlet with Water Pressure Regulator
- Custom Handcrafted Wide Entry Door w/ Window
- Custom Molded Plastic LP Cover w/ Storage Tray
- Dedicated Waste Hose Storage
- Enclosed Aluminum Insulated Heated Underbelly
- Exterior LP Quick Connect Service Port
- Exterior Shower with Hot & Cold Water
- Fluorocarbon Treated UV Protected Aluminum Exterior
- Goodyear® ST255/55R18 Tires, Balanced (replaced with ‘X Package’)
- Hand Crafted Welded Extruded Aluminum Window Frames
- License Plate Bracket with LED Light
- Lockable Fresh Water Tank Inlet
- Semi-Monocoque Aluminum Superstructure
- Solar Pre-wire (3 Rooftop & 1 Front Access Points)
- Tempered Tinted Windows with Rear Venting Windows
- Thermal Barrier Protection Between Interior and Exterior
- Unique Front Door Key with Heavy Duty Deadbolt
- 5/8" WBP Tongue-and-Groove Wood Floor
- Anti-wicking Outside Edge Floor Sealant
- Complete Aluminum Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Electric/LP Water Heater - Truma Combi™ Eco Plus
- Handcrafted Italian Lite-Ply® Laminated Interior Cabinetry
- Panoramic Front Windows with Blackout Shades
- Probeless Tank Monitoring System
- Sliding Screen Front Door and Removable Rear Screen
|Listed Price||$44,254|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
Airstream of South Carolina has been your choice for new and used Airstreams in Lexington since 1978. We are the RV dealer that offers customers the best sales people, products like RVs, used travel trailers, Class A, B and C motor homes, folding pop-up campers and fifth wheels, best prices, parts and RV service before and after a sale. Located in Lexington, South Carolina, John, his four sons, and three grandsons run our family owned dealership. The Advantage of buying RVs, travel trailers, fifth wheels, and Class A motor homes from Airstream of South Carolina is that you will receive individual attention and personal service. Stop by our SC dealer location for the best in new and used Land Yachts, Classics, Serenitys, Signatures, Flying Clouds, Sports, RV sales prices, parts and service.