If you are seeking adventure with less hassle this Basecamp travel trailer might just fit your fun lifestyle. It's easy to hitch up and provides plenty of comforts of home for off-road and off-grid adventures. The front kitchen allows you to store perishables in the refrigerator and make meals on the two-burner cooktop. Just imagine relaxing on the bench seats with two pedestal tables in between while your storage is under your seat. You can configure the sleeping arrangements into one 76" x 76" complete bed or two smaller half beds whichever you prefer. The on-board wet bath comes in handy during the nighttime and daytime, and the retractable clothes line allows you to hang a wet towel or two. This model includes the Basecamp X package which adds features and accessories that increase departure angle and durability for more all-terrain use. Check this model out! The Basecamp by Airstream offers easy towing, easy set up, and plenty of comforts for your active lifestyle. From the semi-monocoque aluminum superstructure, the thermal barrier protection, the Nev-R-Adjust brakes, and the Goodyear tires, you can enjoy a Basecamp for years to come. The convenient wet bath inside and the outdoor shower from the pass-through water access both allow you and your toys to stay clean no matter how dirty you get. You can also add the optional Basecamp X package for more features and some different specifications. So if you are looking for a launch pad for your extreme lifestyle, choose a Basecamp today!
This in stock 2020 Airstream Basecamp® X 16NB was made for those who want to see the world. Built for adventure, it’s a small camping trailer that’s tough enough to go anywhere your wanderlust takes you, and comfortable enough to help you really enjoy the time you spend there. Head out to snowboard after the first fresh powder. Spend a week mountain biking deep in the forest. Pack up and go anywhere you please, with nothing holding you back.
Basecamp is small, yet ready for anything. Many of its spaces pull double - sometimes triple - duty, adapting to what you need, even as what you need changes over the course of your trip. No matter where you’re headed, Basecamp is ready.Built with decades of feedback
Today’s Airstream travel trailers are a testament to our constant urge to make things better and better. Over the past 80+ years, we’ve not only created new ways to get away, but also listened to the people who use them. Our ever-growing community is happy to tell us what real Airstreamers need, want, and love, and that helps us create travel trailers with floor plans that feel right to all sorts of travelers, from solo trippers to families.
Features may include:Exterior
- 2 Deep Cycle Batteries (lead acid) Group 24 with Converter
- 2 Heavy Duty Stabilizer Jacks
- 3M® Film Front Stone Guard Protection (replaced with X Package)
- Aluminum Entry Door Handle
- Cast Aluminum LED Taillights
- City Water Inlet with Water Pressure Regulator
- Custom Handcrafted Wide Entry Door with Window
- Custom Molded Plastic LP Cover with Storage Tray
- Dedicated Waste Hose Storage
- Enclosed Aluminum Insulated Heated Underbelly
- Exterior LP Quick Connect Service Port
- Exterior Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Fluorocarbon Treated UV Protected Aluminum Exterior
- Goodyear® ST255/55R18 Tires, Balanced (replaced with X Package)
- Handcrafted Welded Extruded Aluminum Window Frames
- License Plate Bracket with LED Light
- Lockable Fresh Water Tank Inlet
- LP (2 - 20 lb. Steel Tanks) with Auto 2-stage Regulator
- Semi-Monocoque Aluminum Superstructure
- Solar Pre-wire (3 Rooftop and 1 Front Access Points)
- Tempered Tinted Windows with Rear Venting Windows
- Thermal Barrier Protection Between Interior and Exterior
- Unique Front Door Key with Heavy Duty Deadbolt
- 5/8? WBP Tongue-and-Groove Wood Floor
- Anti-wicking Outside Edge Floor Sealant
- Complete Aluminum Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Electric/LP Water Heater - Truma Combi™ Eco Plus
- Handcrafted Italian Lite-Ply® Laminated Interior Cabinetry
- Panoramic Front Windows with Blackout Shades
- Probeless Tank Monitoring System
- Sliding Screen Front Door and Removable Rear Screen
*****Any and All Rebates included in Rock Bottom Prices*****
|Listed Price||$44,734|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
With over 20 years combined experience in RV and Marine sales, Sean Medley and Kent Bradley will assist you in finding the perfect RV or Boat for your needs. Established in 1997, Southaven RV& Marine has grown to include the nation's largest indoor showroom through repeat business and customer referrals. Call or e-mail us for your best price. We can also deliver your RV or Boat to your location. We look forward to hearing from you!