Adaptive Vans and MAXVAN are proud to present the all-new Pathway wheelchair accessible RV. Offered upon the tried-and-true Dodge Ram ProMaster® 3500 chassis, the Pathway RV is truly a first of its kind. Simply put, it is easy to drive, yet it provides all the desired amenities for both a comfortable and convenient travel experience. RV Queen size pullout sofa-bed and fully functioning wet bath with shower. The Pathway RV has all you need. Simple to operate, affordable and designed for the wheelchair user, is what sets the Pathway RV apart.
Pathway RV Highlights
• Sleek European inspired design
• Designed for wheelchair users
• RV Queen size bed
• Fully insulated with 3M™ Thinsulate™ walls and ceiling
• 8” cabin expansion applied to the driver side only
• Metal floor with commercial grade vinyl flooring
• Patented wheelchair ramp that serves as a floor when raised
• 41” wide isle providing ample room for wheelchair maneuverability
• Stainless steel countertops and kitchen sink
• Full wet bath area with Teak wood shower grate
• 32” HD TV with internal DVD player
• Hot and cold water
• 24-gallon freshwater tank and 25-gallon greywater tank for sink and shower
• Dual heating source 3-gallon water heater
• Generator ready (not provided as standard equipment)
• Awning style windows with privacy and bug screens
• 13,500 BTU A/C and heat unit (shore power only)
• maxxfan™ interior vent fan
• Campground shore power connections
• 250” length x 89” width x 114” height including roof top mounted A/C unit
• Minimum ground clearance of 8”
• 31.5” wide wheelchair ramp
This is a template listing, more details and options available on our website.
NON wheelchair accessible models available without ramp. Bathroom is in the rear-left corner and features a larger refrigerator.
Since 1979 Adaptive Vans has been structurally modifying vehicles for wheelchair accessibility. With thousands of wheelchair accessible vans sold and delivered nationwide. We believe our reputation and footprint within the industry speaks for itself.
“Therefore, combined with the engineering and design talent of our experienced team- we listened carefully to the demands of our customers and created the next generation of accessible travel.”