|Traffic Update -April Stats
Our security systems are being constantly upgraded for your protection, however, please note the following suggestions:
*Prices that seem "too good to be true" usually are.
*Refuse any deal in which a buyer, usually from overseas, is acting on behalf of a "client" and requests you to send an amount ABOVE your selling price.
*When using and Escrow Service, only use trusted providers such as Escrow.com. Type in the Escrow Provider's site URL DIRECTLY into your web browser and DO NOT TRUST LINKS SENT IN EMAIL INQUIRIES, they may lead to a spoof website.
Click here for more information on fraud prevention. If in doubt or to report a suspicious ad, please contact our support office at 1-800-677-4484 or email us at [email protected]
Effective Selling - Part 3
1. Attention - The first thing a buyer will see is your primary picture. Ensure that this photos is clear and bright. Next, use a Caption and that will grab the attention of a potential buyer, for example "Excellent Condition, "One Owner," or "Low Mileage."
2. Interest - Imagine who will be shopping for an RV like yours (demographic, age, etc). Use phrases in your description and caption header that will accent the primary features that your buyer is looking for.
3. Desire - To further interest a potential buyer, use phrases or pictures that stimulate an emotional response. For example - "Imagine...quality time with the grand kids" or "a great way to get away from the office." These types of phrases incite a certain emotion in the buyer - very helpful in the selling process!
4. Action - Without an action on the part of your buyer, you will not sell the RV. Give the reader a directive such as "contact us more information," "call us to set up a viewing." This will prompt them to take that crucial next step in the purchase of your unit.
Click here to get started placing an ad.
Click here to login to your User Account.
"Love the site and the flexibility to update and add so many pictures. We had 5 calls in the 1st 3 days and sold our camper within the week for the full asking price!"
- G. Goodrich from Washington, April 26
"Our beautiful coach sold in just 2 weeks through RVTrader. We also placed an ad on 5 other sites but yours was the easiest site to place, edit and sell our coach. Thank you for making this a most enjoyable experience."
- Betty from North Carolina, April 24
"Thanks, The front page addition helped my camper sell quickly. Thanks for the user friendly way to sell my camper online."
- T. Menser from Kentucky, April 23
"We listed our RV over a year ago at what appears to be a little too much money, but once we dropped it to a reasonable amount the emails and phone calls flowed in! We received upwards of 5 calls per day and 3 emails!! The exposure is right on the money with this website as long as your asking price is within peoples ranges. Thanks so much for providing this service!"
- L. Hans from Arizona, April 22
Click here for more testimonials