- The RV Family
- Folding (Tent, Popup) Trailer
Folding Camping Trailer
A lightweight unit with sides that collapse for towing and storage, the folding camping trailer combines the experience of open-air tent camping with sleeping comforts, basic conveniences and weather protection found in other RVs. Browse all folding trailers for sale here.
15 to 23 feet (when opened)
Cost (without tow vehicle):
- Average Retail Value: $6,824
- Range: Most available from $4,380 to $12,800
Up to eight people (depending on model)
- Low price – appeals to many first-timers as a perfect, inexpensive entry unit into RVing.
- Light weight – allows for towing by most motorized vehicles, even some small compact cars. Also allows unit to be unhitched from vehicle and maneuvered by hand into tight spots.
- Compact size and collapsible sides – allow for quick set up at your destination and easy storage between uses.
- When set up, folding camping trailers provide kitchen, dining and sleeping facilities.
- The living space in a folding camping trailer is amazingly spacious with many modern home conveniences and amenities such as stoves, refrigerators and showers available depending on the model. Some even include a slideout section which creates additional open floor space in the center of the unit.
*Content provided by RVIA.org