- The RV Family
- Class A Motorhomes
Class A Motorhome
The Class A motorhome, also commonly referred to as the conventional motorhome, is the largest, most luxurious of the motorized RVs – a virtual “home-away-from-home” on wheels, fully loaded and equipped for short trips, lengthy vacations and fulltiming. The Class A is entirely constructed on a bare, specially designed motor vehicle chassis. See every Class A Gas and Diesel RV available on RVT.com.
21 to 40 feet.
- Average Retail Value: $143,834
- Range: Most available from $76,275 to $1,350,000
Up to 10 people (depending on model)
- Class A motorhomes are spacious and available with every conceivable luxury found in RVs today including basement storage, washer/dryers, satellite dishes, VCRs, back-up cameras, hydraulic leveling, security systems, and even hot tubs.
- Another feature found on today’s Class A motorhomes is the slideout. At the touch of a button, the slideout moves a portion of the RVs exterior wall outward as much as 3 1/2 feet to enlarge the living, dining, sleeping or even kitchen area. When extended, the slideout protrudes beyond the normal outside walls of the RV, like an addition on a conventional home.
- A properly loaded Class A motorhome provides an incredibly smooth and stable ride for pleasurable long distance driving. Any experienced driver can take the wheel, and no special license is required.
- The Class A is an ideal vehicle for all-around family travel as the full living quarters, and all systems, are easily accessible and functional the entire time one is traveling. Passengers can enjoy reading, watching TV, snacking, playing video games or napping, and using the bathroom is readily available.
- Many RVers tow an automobile on the rear of large RVs to use for short side trips once they’ve reached their destination.
*Content provided by RVIA.org