Lichtsinn RV - the Nation's closest dealer to Winnebago Industries, located in Forest City, Iowa = NO DELIVERY MILES FOR YOU!
Lichtsinn RV was awarded the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America by Winnebago Industries. We are one of the largest Winnebago retail dealerships in the US, and our dealership has been a Circle of Excellence award winner (customer satisfaction indexed award) from Winnebago Industries each year since 1992. We have been awarded Iowa's largest motor home dealer for over 16 consecutive years, awarded by Statistical Surveys, Inc.
We are located only one mile from Winnebago Industries in Forest City, Iowa, which provides many benefits to our customers:
1. There are no additional taxes or fees for purchasing out of state in Iowa, as customers always pay tax, title, and license in the state in which they title their RV. We do, however, assist in the titling of your coach in your home state.
2. We have cost efficiencies over other dealers, which allows us to provide up-front no-hassle pricing to our customers.
3. New motor homes have no delivery miles on them for our customers. We do not use delivery services like other dealers, in which delivery drivers live in the RVs during transportation to dealerships or tow their own personal vehicles during engine break-in.
4. We offer a thorough walk-around orientation session with our customers at delivery, in which we spend as much time as needed for the customer to understand each function, warranty, and maintenance of their RV. Many dealers charge a significant sum to provide this service.
5. We have new state of the art hookups on sight to allow our existing customers to move between RVs at their leisure.
6. We offer complete financing for your purchase through a variety of major RV banks and charge no points or closing costs in doing so.
We are located in Northern Iowa, just minutes off of Interstate 35. Nearby airports include Mason City Municipal Airport (30 minutes from our dealership), Des Moines International Airport (2 hours South of our dealership), and the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul) International Airport (2 hours North of our dealership).
Let our customers tell you our story. Check out our reviews on Google and Facebook.