With hundreds of RVs on display from dozens of U.S. and Canadian RV manufacturers, RV shows are a great place to check out the latest models and do some comparison shopping before you buy. (Tip: Many RV dealers advertise new RV models on RVT.com at excellent discounts. Use our mobile apps to compare prices while you’re at the show.)
Whether you’re new to RVing, simply curious about the RV lifestyle or a veteran RV camper, RV shows are an interesting way to spend the day. Check out the latest RV floor plans and new features. Browse through RV dealer displays and walk through models that interest you. With so many RVs in one place, RV shows are the perfect place to compare different models before you buy. Exhibitor booths feature all kinds of new products and services designed to make RV life more enjoyable. Many shows also offer educational seminars on everything from RV maintenance tips to decorating tricks.
We’ve listed a few upcoming shows below, but you can find complete show listings on the following RV industry websites:
• Go RVing
Winter RV Shows
Click on show links for time, admission, location and event details. Many show sites also offer admission discount coupons.
• Toronto International RV Show, February 27-March 2, Toronto International Centre, Toronto, Ontario
• Manitoba RV Show & Sale, March 6-9, Winnipeg Convention Centre, Winnipeg, Manitoba
• Montreal RV Show, March 6-9, Olympic Stadium, Montreal, Quebec
• Austin RV Expo, February 20-23, Austin Convention Center, Austin, TX
• Georgia RV & Camper Show, Feb. 21-23, North Atlanta Trade Center, Norcross, GA
• Colorado RV, Sports, Boat & Travel Show, February 27-March 2, National Western Complex, Denver, CO
• Tacoma RV Show, March 20-23, Tacoma Done, Tacoma, WA
If the RV of your dreams is outside your price range, shop for recent used RV models on RVT.com. Used RVs offer many of the same features as new models at a considerable savings.