The votes are in and RV owners have spoken. MotorHome magazine has just announced the winners of its popular annual Readers’ Choice Awards. Tested by thousands of MotorHome readers over thousands of miles of daily use, the products selected can be considered among the most durable, most convenient and most efficient products on the RV market. Choosing from 104 brands in 24 categories, readers named their favorite motorhomes, campgrounds, RV products and RV services.
Here’s a list of some of the most popular categories. Click here to see the entire list of MotorHome Readers’ Choice Award winners, including second and third picks in each category.
- Best Motorhome Chassis: Freightliner’s sturdy durability put it on top with Ford second.
- Best Class A Motorhome: Iconic Winnebago Industries scored top honors with Tiffin Motorhomes voted #2.
- Best Class B Motorhome: Roadtrek placed first with Winnebago and Leisure Travel Vans tying for second.
- Best Class C Motorhome: Winnebago Industries edged out Jayco.
- Best RV Retailer: Camping World’s massive supply stores easily captured first, but local RV dealers came in a close second.
- Best Travel Services: Pilot Flying J beat out Love’s Travel Stops.
- Best RV Campground: Pechanga RV Resort in Temecula, California got rave reviews followed by Rincon Country West RV Resort in Tucson, Arizona and San Diego RV Resort in La Mesa California.
- Best State to RV In: Florida’s extensive coastal area made the Sunshine State the top pick followed by Oregon and Texas.
Want to buy or sell an RV online? RVT.com is the readers’ choice for quality, price and service!