When Buying RV Online Where You Shop Is Important
The Internet has become the nation’s marketplace. Today’s consumer no longer lets his “fingers do the walking”; he goes online to find exactly what he wants. The only problem with Internet shopping is the overwhelming number of choices. For example, a Google search for “online RV classified ads” generates nearly 46 million matches. With so many options to choose from, how can RV shoppers decide which RV classified ad website to use?
Experts recommend that RV shoppers look for an RV classified ad website that offers the following features:
- Dedicated exclusively to RV sales. Websites dedicated exclusively to RV sales attract the greatest number of RV sellers for the simple reason that they draw the greatest number of motivated RV buyers. General classified ad sites like Craigslist attract people who are trying to sell everything from lawnmowers to bedroom sets. The RV selection on such sites is extremely limited compared to websites that focus exclusively on RV sales. RVT.com, for example, draws 15,000 site visitors a day who are looking for one thing: recreational vehicles. That kind of volume traffic attracts RV sellers which increases shopping selection. RVT.com shoppers, for example, can choose from more than 50,000 new and used RVs.
- Proven track record of successful RV sales. The number of actual RV sales – 500 per month on RVT.com – indicates the site’s effectiveness in bringing RV buyers and sellers together.
- Advanced search features. A well-organized website with multiple clickable search options is the key to a satisfactory online shopping experience. A customer-friendly RV sales site should allow shoppers to easily sort and view RVs by type, location, manufacturer, model, year or specific features. The ability to save and share favorite searches, as shoppers can on RVT.com, is a particularly useful advantage. RVT.com will even send shoppers an alert when a new listing meets their requirements.
- Mobile integration. Today’s RV shopper wants the convenience of being able to search listings, share favorites and contact sellers whether at home or on the go. RVT.com is one of the first RV classified ad websites to expand full access to website features to iPhone, iPad and Facebook.
- High customer satisfaction rating. Read the site’s testimonials page. Favorable comments, particularly from people who tried another site first, are reliable signs of customer satisfaction. And don’t ignore longevity. Only sites that have earned the respect and loyalty of their customers remain in business for any length of time. Customer satisfaction has made RVT.com an online advertising leader for more than a decade.
- Superior customer service. Online RV classified ad sites that put their customers first will offer more than the usual site security and phone/email support; they will provide shoppers with the tools they need to successfully buy an RV online. RVT.com, for example, offers many useful tips about buying an RV online, as well as links to helpful resources. RVT.com also publishes a monthly newsletter, informative blog, Facebook page and Twitter feed to stay connected to customers and make buying an RV online as convenient and easy as possible.
Share this with friends:
Like what you've just read? Share it to your friends using your favourite service below: