LISTING NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Class C / Jasper, IN
2016 Winnebago View Model 24J
3.0L 188 hp turbo Diesel engine 5 speed automatic
Take luxury living on the road with the Winnebago View and Itasca, and experience the performance, towing power, and fuel economy of the reputable Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis. With its new redesign, the View and Navion 24J even offer a permanent rear bed, now lengthened to a true 80 inch length.
Note: Only used it to travel to Florida & back! Its wonderful for long trips! Especially averaging 18-20 mpg!!!!
The interior stove & plumbing has never been used!
Selling because we purchased a condo.
1. The 24J has been lengthened in line with the rest of the View and Navion lineup, and 25 feet, 8 inches.
2. This added length now provides for a true 80 inch rear bed that elevates at the headboard for reading and foot of the bed lifts up in the front to access every square inch of storage
3. This added length also provides for an even larger inline galley
4. The traditional dinette has been transitioned to a large U shaped dinette, with interior storage underneath
5. This large U shaped dinette now includes ottomans that flip up from each of the forward and rear facing benches, all while conveniently converting into a 45 x 82 inch sleeping surface
6. A 53 percent increase in glass, especially surrounding the views of your patio area
7. A 35 percent increase in interior storage
8. A large 28 inch LED TV
9. Larger bath sink
10. A double door European styled refrigerator and freezer
11. A large wardrobe closet in the main slide
12. Redesigned automotive styling in the front cab area
13. Positive latching European designed Tecnoform Aosta Cherry cabinetry with canvas wrapped areas near the pulls
14. Large 18 inch vinyl tile inspired flooring
15. Redesigned front cap
16. LED ceiling lights that can reduce energy consumption by 70 percent to extend battery life when dry or hotel camping
17. The CumminsOnan 3,600 watt generator has now been made standard
18. Water purification has now been made standard
19. The former interior upgrade package has now been made standard
20. The instrument panel applique package has now been made standard
21. A Primera dinette upgrade is now standard
22. The 1,000 watt inverter is now standard, and is wired to the rear bedroom for convenient use with cell phone chargers, alarm clocks, and CPAP or BPAP machines
23. Exterior speakers have been made standard
24. All while maintaining best of class cargo carrying capacity at approximately 1,300 lbs
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: a six inch touch screen color monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
2. Skylight and roof vent with a powered lift, sliding screen, and sliding pleated shade
3. Upgraded AC with integrated heat pump
4. The bedroom now includes a 22 inch TV
5. Cab seat cushions, to provide a taller, more residential sitting position
6. Heated drainage system
7. Front cap with overhead bed
8. Side Remi Pleated Cab Window Blinds, in addition to front