LISTING NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Class C / Fontana, CA
8 person sleep compactly
Fold out table into sleeping for 2
Fold out couch into sleeping for 2
Above cabin bed for 2 with a TV for all to see
Rear view Camera for backing up
Comfortable living and driving to be King/Queen of the Road
My Rv Has Perma-Plate on the outside and inside -
Two decades of innovative product research and testing back the quality and success of Paintguard. Without protection, your RV's paint and fiberglass finish is easy prey for the sun's powerful ultraviolet rays--a hazard that can quickly cause oxidation and fading. With professional application, Paintguard's exclusive formula bonds with and seals the paint surface creating a continuous, durable protective finish. Our commitment to your RV's appearance begins with a professional application of the finest products available. To retain this good head start, we recommend the Perma-Plate Maintenance Kit. Available as part of the Perma-Plate protection system, our Paintguard Renewer and Wash Concentrate make it easy to maintain your RV's brilliant finish well into the future.
Spills, splatters, and everyday mishaps are almost unavoidable. Fiberguard gives you the advantage of intervening before minor accidents become major reminders. Designed to coat each fiber of your RV's carpet and fabric upholstery, Fiberguard's polymer based coating seals out stains from both oil and water based spills. Because Fiberguard bonds to individual fibers, the air spaces between fabric strands remain open and permit the upholstery to breathe. The texture, scent, and color of the original fabrics are not altered and spills slip into air pockets between fibers allowing for quick and easy clean up.
Length: 26' 2"
Exterior Height: 11'
Exterior Width: 8'5.5"
Exterior Storage: 76 cu. ft.
Awning Length: 17'
Interior Height: 6'10"
Interior Width: 8'
Freshwater Tank Capacity: 40 gal
Water Heater Capacity: 6 gal
Holding Tank Capacity - Black/Gray: 23/27 gal
LP Capacity: 18 gal
Fuel Capacity: 55 gal
GCWR: 22,000 lbs
GVWR: 14,500 lbs
GAWR – Front: 5,000 lbs
GAWR – Rear: 9,600 lbs
• 20,000 BTU furnace
• 10 BC fire extinguisher
• 30-amp. power cord
• 6-gallon LP water heater w/electronic ignition
• AC/DC load center, 45-amp. converter/charger
• Automatic dual-battery charge control
• Child seat tether anchor
• City water hookup
• Coach battery disconnect system
• Deep-cycle, Group 24 battery
• Ground fault interrupter
• LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
• On-demand water pump
• Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
• TV jack and AC receptacle near entrance door
• 4-wheel ABS
• Ford E350 Chassis (25B) 305-hp 6.8L SEFI Triton V10 engine, TorqShift 5-speed automatic transmission w/overdrive, 120-amp. alternator
• Large trunk storage compartment
• Porch light
• Running boards
• 3-burner range top w/storage below
• Microwave oven
• Vented range hood
• Flexible showerhead
• Shower curtain
• 12-volt powerpoint
• 3-point seat belts
• Airbags driver and passenger
• Cab seats armrests, lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline
• Manual mirrors w/breakaway arms
• Power door locks
• Power steering w/tilt and cruise control