Upcoming move forces sale of this beautifully maintained touring coach. Save thousands buying direct from original Owner; no dealer markups/commissions to pay! Owner is anxious to sell before moving into new home. Outstanding condition. Built on the 2014 Mercedes 3500 Sprinter Chassis (thus, why I refer to it as a 2014 1/2) this RV has been carefully operated and maintained. All service work performed by authorized dealer, Winnebago Factory, or Authorized Mercedes dealer as appropriate. This coach is ready-to-go! Completed Mercedes "B" scheduled service including oil/filter change, New factory fuel filter, Air and cabin filters replaced; all within last 3 months. All service records are available. Completely winterized as of 11/10/2016. All the important optional bells and whistles are here; Rand McNally Infotainment system w/GPS (lifetime map updates), Backup/rearview camera/microphone, Sirius XM radio & CD player; dual deep cycle AGM coach batteries; upgraded high gloss marbella cabinet finish. This original owner ERA is better than new! All the little "necessary additions" are included - Power Surge Protector, Water hoses and filters, water pressure regulator, extension cords, Power adapters, Television cable, and much more adds up to over $1000 of extra value. Less than 32,000 carefully driven miles. I hand waxed the entire coach last year, and wash it regularly (especially while on the road). The front of the coach is waxed/polished 3 to 4 times a year, ensuring bugs and road grime never get a chance to hurt the paint finish. Looks as good as new and drives perfect. If you are not familiar with driving a Class B based on the Mercedes Sprinter 3500 chassis, you are in for a real treat; plenty of power in the 3 liter V6 Turbo diesel (great mileage, too; avg. approximately 20 MPG overall). 15,000 mile service intervals (50% improvement over 2013 chassis) provide significant service cost savings and finally, the handling & comfort only a Mercedes can provide.
Other equipment for this exceptional Winnebago 70A include -
-King Bed convertible to two twins. -Fitted sheets provide comfort and securely enclose an extra 4" of custom cut foam and memory foam to provide additional comfort over the standard 4" mattresses.
-Front couch folds out to create a twin bed and provide sleeping for 3rd person.
-Complete bathroom with shower, ceramic toilet, and sink; plenty of room to handle all those necessary personal chores.
- Large 3-way refrigerator with freezer compartment.
- 900 Watt microwave
- Two burner gas stove
- sink with fold down faucet and lid
- Front seats fully swivel to create dinette/living area up front while camping.
- Storage galore plus great slide-out shelving in the back provide tons of extra storage.
- external shower with Hot and cold water
- 2.5 KW generator with only 18.5 hours on it. (Oil changed at 18.2 hours). Regularly exercised to keep GenSet in top operating condition
- Two 23" HD Digital Televisions with Power digital antennae on roof (external cable connections are also available).
- DVD player with rear speakers and subwoofer
- Power Awning with LED night/party lights.
- Minimal graphics provide a tasteful and stealthy appearance (My HOA approved it to park in my driveway).
- 13,500 BTU A/C and 16,000 BTU gas Heater provide comfort in all weather conditions. The A/C also includes a heat strip that's great for taking the chill off when it's not quite cold enough to use the gas furnace.
- many other standard features.
RV Season is fast approaching. Contact soon to get the most enjoyment in your new RV this year!!
|Total Price Change:||-$2,500|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.