Upcoming move forces sale of this beautifully maintained touring coach. Outstanding condition. Built on the 2014 Mercedes 3500 Sprinter Chassis (thus, why I refer to it as a 2014 1/2) this RV has been carefully operated and maintained. All service work performed by authorized dealer, Winnebago Factory, or Authorized Mercedes dealer as appropriate. This coach is ready-to-go! Just completed Mercedes "B" scheduled service including oil/filter change, New factory fuel filter, Air and cabin filters replaced; all within last 2 months. All service records are available. Completely winterized as of 11/10/2016. All the important optional bells and whistles are here; Rand McNally Infotainment system w/GPS (lifetime map updates), Backup/rearview camera/microphone, Sirius XM radio & CD player; dual deep cycle AGM coach batteries; upgraded high gloss marbella cabinet finish. This original owner ERA is better than new! All the typical new RV issues have been fixed, plus all the little "necessary items" are included - Power Surge Protector, Water hoses and filters, water pressure regulator, extension cords, Power adapters, Television cable, and many more extras add up to $1000 of extra value. Less than 32,000 carefully driven miles. I hand waxed the entire coach last year, and wash it regularly (especially while on the road). The front of the coach is waxed/polished 3/4 times a year, ensuring bugs and road grime never get a chance to hurt the paint finish. Looks as good as new and drives perfect. If you are not familiar with driving a Class B based on the Mercedes Sprinter 3500 chassis, you are in for a real treat; plenty of power in the 3 liter V6 Turbo diesel (great mileage, too; avg. approximately 20 MPG overall). 15,000 mile service intervals (50% improvement over 2013 chassis) provide significant service cost savings and finally, the handling & comfort only a Mercedes can provide.
Other equipment for this exceptional Winnebago 70A include -
-King Bed convertible to two twins. Fitted sheets provide comfort and securely contain the owner added 4" of custom cut foam/memory foam to provide additional comfort over the standard 4" mattresses.
-Front couch folds out to create a twin bed and provide sleeping for 3rd person.
-Complete bathroom with shower, ceramic toilet, and sink; plenty of room to handle all those necessary personal chores.
- Large 3-way refrigerator with freezer compartment.
- 900 Watt microwave
- Two burner gas stove
- sink with fold down faucet and lid
- Front seats fully swivel to create dinette/living area up front while camping.
- Storage galore plus great slide-out shelving in the back provide tons of extra storage.
- external shower with Hot and cold water
- 2.5 KW generator with only 18.3 hours on it. (Oil changed at 18.2 hours). Regularly exercised to keep GenSet in top operating condition
- Two 23" HD Digital Televisions with Power digital antennae on roof (external cable connections are also available).
- DVD player with rear speakers and subwoofer
- Power Awning with LED night/gathering lights.
- Minimal graphics provide a tasteful and stealthy appearance (My HOA approved it to park in my driveway).
- 13,500 BTU A/C and 16,000 BTU gas Heater provide comfort in all weather conditions. The A/C also includes a heat strip that's great for taking the chill off when it's not quite cold enough to want to use the gas furnace.
- many other standard features.
|Listed Price||$83,500|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.