40 ft Alpine Limited Coach. 2005.
America's Premium Motor Coach,6-speed Allison Transmission, Western RV 40 Ft. Diesel.
1. Chassis engineers know that nothing beats the strength and durability of a rail type constructed chassis.
When shopping for a motorcoach, consider the chassis frame as the foundation of your mobile home. It needs to be as strong as it can possibly be. After all, it supports thousands of pounds placed upon it by the
body, and the water, fuel and propane. The Western RV only used Peak Chassis, considered to be the best chassis foundation for RV's ever.
2. Cummins 8.9-liter ISL 400-horsepower turbocharged Diesel engine
3. An HWH hydraulic system provides the motive force for articulating all 3 slides and also powers the auto four-point hydraulic leveling system. 2 stage JakeBrake.
FEATURES AND OPTIONS
1.Hydro-Hot heating system, which replaces the conventional forced-air furnace and the LP-gas water heater.
2. A&E Power Pro Sensor Awning with remote control, which retracts should the wind reach a specified speed.
Ceramic tile in the living, bath, and cockpit areas.
3. Full size residential side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker.
4. Full size convection microwave in black.
5. Gas stove in black with oven.
6. Porcelain double sink with new brushed nickel faucet.
7. Brushed nickel light fixtures, reading light, cabinet knobs.
8. King size bed.
9. Washer Dryer Combination.
10. Dirt Devil Central Vac System.
11. 50-watt solar panels
12. Power reel for electrical cord hookup.
13. Battery fill system that automatically feeds distilled water at the touch of a button to the house batteries when water needs to be added.
14. Two 15,000-Btu roof air conditioners.
15. with hidden fueling access.
16. Cab double outside Electric Mirrors.
17. Backup Camera.
18. King Dome Satellite System.
19. 2 Leather Flexsteel Captains Chairs, passenger side reclines and has pop up leg rest.
20. Onan 7500 watt Generator.
21. Heat Inverter.
22. Fantastic Fans.
23. Exhaust Brake,
24. Dual Pane Windows
25. New Day/ Night Shades.
26. Electric Step.
27. Basement Storage w/slide out tray,
28. Trailer hitch with tow package
29. New house Batteries 2015.
30. New slide out awnings.
31. Custom kitchen backsplash.
32. New alternator 2015.
33. 36 in. flat screen TV on cabinet in front of couch. No need to crane your neck to see television as in other RV's.
34. Custom cabinets in front cab.
35. New quiet slides for drawers.
36. Removable cab carpet, ceramic tile preserver.
37. New carpet in bedroom 2015.
This motor home is in great shape and glides down the road. This motorhome has never seen snow or ice; California unit. Stored inside.
More information available upon request.
|Total Price Change:||-$16,400|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.