This hybrid is in excellent condition after less than a year of ownership, less than 600 miles of traveling and only 3 trips totaling no more than 20 nights. It has no warranty issues or leaks. It was covered while in winter storage (ADCO cover and wheel covers). Winterized by the dealer and then in May we had them prepare it for a season of camping.
(Though we very much liked this trailer we have no children or pets and found it was simply more trailer than we needed.)
Here are the highlights of this 24' hybrid trailer:
- 2 opposing slide outs provide considerable floorspace for the length and weight of this hybrid. There is enough floorspace to accommodate extra camping chairs and a good number of people should the weather take a turn for the worst!
- There is a super-slide (dinette and sleeper sofa with large windows on all 3 sides). The dinette and sofa face the kitchen, island and entertainment center.
- The kitchen slide (stove, refrigerator, microwave, cabinets and plenty of counter space extends out on the other side of the trailer creates even more floorspace.
- A kitchen island has a double sink and storage and provides convenience, counter top space and the ability to face the dinette and sofa while preparing meals.
- 2 queen size fold-out, cable-supported beds, one on each end, with heated mattresses.
- 4-person dinette in the slide out with large window converts into a twin bed.
- Storage - Pantry, 2 wardrobes, overhead storage above the dinette and sofa, cabinets over and under the kitchen counter, under the dinette seating (one opens to the outside) and front pass-through storage. Also, convenient overhead shelves above the beds.
- Pleated shades and curtains, window valances and upgraded, raised, hardwood cabinetry
- The kitchen has a 3-burner stove, oven, microwave, 7 cu ft refrigerator/freezer, pantry and plenty of counter space with the island and double sink. There is a also a sky light in the kitchen with a pleated shade.
- The bathroom has a corner shower, flush toilet, sink, medicine cabinet and a good size linen cabinet. There is also a heater vent near the floor of the bathroom.
- Entertainment center with 20" flat screen, cable-enabled TV, DVD, AM/FM, HDMI and bluetooth. Inside and outside speakers. (Outside cable and satellite port). HD antenna on roof.
- 2 powerful ceiling fans/vents with covers so they can be open all the time.
- 6 gallon gas/electric (dsi) water heater
- Considerable interior lighting is all LED
- Ducted AC
- Power awning with LED lighting and the ability to tilt to dump rain water
- Outside connections for TV (you can move the inside TV to the outside to view while grilling!)
- Quick connect propane port for fueling a grill (grill not included)
- Outside shower with hot/cold water
- Convenient port for black tank wash
- Prep'd for solar
- Aluminum wheels with dual axle, independent suspension
- Electric, self-adjusting brakes
- Manual stabilizer jacks
- 2 nearly-full, 20 lbs propane tanks w/ cover
Includes an ADCO cover that fits the trailer well and has seen only one season of use.
|Listed Price||$20,900|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.