2014 Redwood model 38BR. It is 41 feet long with 3 slide-outs. Redwood is a leader in luxury, high-quality fifth wheels. Our RV is in beautiful condition inside and out, and has been very well maintained. It is highly versatile, and is great for both full-timing and for shorter trips. We have priced it very competitively, more than 10% below the NADA "low retail" price for our specific RV options (snapshot of NADA pricing can be seen in photos).
The following are highlighted features of our RV (a full list of features in our RV is available upon request)
Living and kitchen areas:
• Redwood full-time living package and parks package
• Spacious interior with two opposing slide-outs in the living and kitchen areas
• Large kitchen island with sink and high-rise faucet
• Norcold 12 cu ft. side-by-side refrigerator
• 3-burner LP cooktop
• Convection microwave
• LG solid surface countertops
• Beautiful cherry hardwood cabinetry
• Large pantry with pull-out shelves
• Pull-out dining table with 4 chairs and buffet
• 80-inch sleep sofa
• 2 wall-hug recliners
• Living room ceiling fan
• 42-inch LED TV with blu-ray and surround sound system
• Tons of storage cabinets throughout living room
• Dual-pane windows with day/night roller shades and frameless exterior windows
• Max-air fans in bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and office
• Two ACs (one is heat pump)
• 12 gal gas/electric water heater
• 60-inch executive desk with storage and lockable cabinet
Next to the living area is a 4x8 foot "bonus room", with desk and overhead cabinets, and separate entrances to living area and outside.
Bedroom and bathroom areas:
• Large coat and storage closet next to living space
• Completely enclosed private bath with hallway and bedroom entrance
• Glass enclosed shower, with seat
• Vanity sink with medicine cabinet
• Porcelain foot-flush toilet
• Master bedroom suite with 3rd slide-out
• King bed with 8-inch memory foam mattress
• Large full-width cedar-wood closet
• Dresser with oversize drawers
• LED TV
• His and Her armoire cabinets.
• Lippert hydraulic 6-point auto leveling system
• Huge full-width basement storage
• 8000 # axles and disc brakes
• Slide toppers
• Aluminum wheels with Goodyear G-range tires
• 50 amp electric service
• Electric adjustable awning
• Extra storage in back of unit.
This is a true full-time living coach. Redwood RVs are tested in sub-zero temperatures and passed for extreme weather camping.
Original MSRP was $112,263. Our listing price is $56,500.
|Total Price Change:||-$3,400|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.