Luxurious and spacious Sabre 5th Wheel custom ordered for a family of five (two adults and three boys). This is a prefect RV for large families and entertaining guest. Walk into an open concept Kitchen/Livingroom combo with gorgeous two tone wood trim and plankwood pattern vinyl floors. Solid surface galley countertop with flip up extension when needed, great for chopping and preparing food for family and friends. Relax watching one of 4 TV’s with amazing surround sound and snuggle with your spouse with a warm propane fireplace. Comfortably dine in the u-shaped dinette (banquette), when you just want to stay inside to cool/warm up from a long day. The rear bunk has three bunk beds, sofa sleeper, flat screen TV/Blueray DVD player, private half bathroom, plenty of cabinets and draws, perfect for kids to hang out in on a rainy day. Go upstairs to your private master suite, king size bed (we have the original bedding never used) and turn on his and hers reading lights. Large TV with separate thermostatically controlled heating and cooling system. Armoire closet has washer dryer connections for your added convenience (we never used it). Master bathroom has full sliding shower glass doors offering large opened space for washing little ones in the garden tub, plenty of cabinetry for toiletries and linens. Central vacuum system for convenient using one light weight hose which stretches throughout entire 5th wheel. Come outside and enjoy your outdoor kitchen with sink, refrigerator, microwave and gas stove all neatly tucked away under an awning door. Or enjoy the electric 28’ foot awning with adjustable pitch to drain rain water (it covers our 8 person outside patio table when needed).
We had this 5th wheel dropped off at a recreational campground at a seasonal site located in Sussex, NJ. The trailer has remained at the campground since it was dropped off in June 2013 and has not been moved off-site since. There is some minor wear and tear, shown in photos. This is a great price for a great value, building long-lasting family memories. We have professionally winterized the trailer each winter season. Twice yearly had roof scrubbed and cleaned from tree sap, washed and waxed the outside (finish is as brilliant as day one). We are interested in a park model for our growing family, the only reason we are selling, Firm price of $36,000.00.
Custom Built Optional Features Included:
High Fidelity Package: 200 Watt AM/FM/CD/DVD/Weather Band w/Remote blue tooth, True Five Channel Dolby Surround Sound, Learning Remote Capable of Controlling TV, 3.5mm Audio Input, SD Card and USB Plugs on Stereo, 2 Marine Grade Exterior Patio Speakers, 2 Bedroom Speakers Superior Construction Package: Aluminum Trussed Roof (R-14), Aluminum Framed Floors (R-14), Aluminum Framed Sidewalls (R-9), Aluminum Framed Front and Rear Walls (R-9), Aluminum Framed Booth Dinette, 3/8 inch Walk on Roof Decking, Enclosed and Heated Underbelly
• Superior Feature Package: 10 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater, 100 Percent Total Unit Water Filter System, 35,00 BTU Furnace, Living Room HD LCD TV, Integrated LED Hitch Lights, 8.0 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator, 6 Panel Wood Refrigerator Panel, Exterior Shower, Spare Tire in Lockable Compartment, Bathroom 3 speed Fan-Tastic Vent/Fan with 2 max air exterior covers (in case you forget to close your trailer will not flood from rain).
• 50 AMP Service w/Second A/C Ready.
• JT Strong Arm Stabilizer Jacks for Front Jacks.
• Rear Electric Stabilizer Jacks.
• 7000 Lb. Axles w/16 inch E-Rated Tires and Aluminum Rims Standard.
• 12 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater IPO 10 Gallon.
• Electric Fireplace.
• 15.0 BTU A/C IPO 13.5 BTU.
• Second 13.5K BTU A/C in Master Bedroom.
• Radiant Technology Insulation.
• Pull-Out-Swivel TV in Pass Through Compartment w/DVD/Stereo.
• Solid Surface Galley Countertop w/Faucet Upgrade.
• Solid Surface Galley Extension.
• Air Bed Sleeper Sofa with built in wall plug air pump.
• Second Air Bed Sleeper Sofa with built in wall plug air pump.
• Serta King Bed Upgrade 70x80.
• Ceiling Fan with winter – summer setting and 3 speed.
• Electrolux Central Vacuum with hoses and extra bags.
• Beauflor Plankwood Pattern Floors.
• Water filtration system.
• Comes with heavy duty king pin tripod stabilizer.
List of small items in need of repairs:
Some window screens need rescreening (2), kitchen cabinets and Power room base has scruff marks at bottom of cabinet. Screen door latch set missing small spring, plastic door holder at main door (this keeps door open when using screen door) is cracked from weather. Bathroom pocket door, needs adjusting, it be smoother. Kitchen sink has some discoloring at bottom of sink. Rear screen door striker latch (plastic piece) cracked. All minor repairs and easy fixes.
|Listed Price||$36,000|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.