Has new tires all around (cost was $8000). The tire makes are high end Yokohomas (16 ply. load range H). I did a lot of research and these tires are they are one of the best RV tires you can buy. Tire size is 295 80R 22.5. new 2015
2. A new 40in LED Smart Samsung TV in the main living area
3. In motion satellite tracking antenna (tracks satellite signal while driving down the road)
4. New UHF/VHF antenna
5. (2) LCD TVs (one in BR and the other is the basement for outside TV viewing)
6. Smart Samsung Blu-ray player
7. Bose surround system
8. AM/FM/Multi-CD radio with integrated GPS and 7 in color display
9. Separate 7 inch color rear camera display monitor
10. Programmable Logitech remote for control of the TV and Blu-ray electronics
11. Interior, rear and side mirror cameras that display on rear camera monitor
12. Anti-collision sensor system that couples to the cruise control (great safety feature)
13. Coach alarm system (settable by key remote)
14. (3) 15k BTU Heat Pump/Air Conditioning units on roof
15. Automatic air leveling
16. New running lights, headlights, and new headlight enclosures
17. New wiper arms and wiper blades
18. Leather upholstery (driver/passenger seats and 2 full size main cabin couches)
19. Couches are couch/bed combos that will sleep 4 (2 ea) very comfortably
20. King size bed in bedroom with individually adjustable comfort air/sleep number mattress
21. 7 inch color display monitor in bedroom (next to bed) to see coach systems status and also view all camera video feeds for security
22. Safe (for storage of valuables) in bedroom
23. Docking lights (driver/passenger sides and rear)
24. Keypad activated locks for enter door and bay compartment doors (lockable/unlockable via key remotes also). Bay storage has a powered tray slideout in largest bay compartment and a manual tray slideout in next largest compartment. Coach has lots of storage space in basement.
25. Engine is a Detroit Series 60 (515 Hp and 1650 Ft Lbs of torque –see .pdf attachment for all engine specs).
There are many other safety and livability options (see attached .pdf file for original coach build out). As indicated on the option list, the original list price of the coach was just under $600k. As part of this offer, we will also include a 10K Lb tow bar (value close to $1000) as well as outside windshield and side window screens for sun shielding when the coach is parked. The coach has electrically operated interior shades that covers the windshield, side windows, and all the windows in the main living area as well. There are also window shades/blinds in the bedroom and the potty room windows. All exterior awnings are Girard awnings. The coach has a total of (9) awnings. (4) awnings for slides (covers slides when out), driver side main slide windows, main awning on passenger side windows, and the two bedroom windows. Driver/passenger side and bedroom exterior awnings (total of 4) are remote operated. Passenger side awning is a patio awning that extends some 12 ft out. The patio awning is coupled to an anemometer on roof that monitors wind speed and will automatically retract the awning when wind reaches a defined point. The 9th awning is an electrically operated awning over entry door.
A 1978 Chevy stepside pick-up all set up for towing with the RV (classic truck very nice, see picture
|Listed Price||$165,000|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.