LISTING NO LONGER AVAILABLE
5th Wheels / Saint Clair, MO
This 2015 Keystone Montana Mountaineer 331RLT is an amazing, barely-used 5th wheel. The rear living room floor plan is fantastic, with theatre seating directly across from the entertainment center/fireplace, and windows all around. The kitchen and dining area feature more windows, free-standing dinette, and substantial countertop prep space. This model also includes plenty of pantry space for a week's worth of food. In the bathroom is a large shower stall and linen closet that is accessible from the bathroom and master bedroom. Speaking of the bedroom, it features a large front wardrobe with space for a washer/dryer, king bed, and additional TV.
Note: No pets, no children, no smoking, never cooked inside.
Just like new!
My wife and I are in the process of building a new house so we are ready to sell our 2015 Montana Mountaineer 331RLT.
We ordered the trailer new and it has been a great trailer for us.
The trailer is 36’9” long overall and has a GVW of 14,305 lbs. The unit has always been under roof in storage when not in use. We’ve also made some modifications/upgrades to the trailer. We have all the original paperwork and receipts for the trailer since it was new.
NADA pricing guide has a suggested list price of $62,693.00, with an average retail of $57295.00 and with just the factory options. We have added some large and small options in addition to the factory options.
We are asking $49,495.00 for the trailer.
Here is a list of upgrades/modifications we have done to the trailer:
1. Added a new king memory foam mattress
2. Installed HD satellite receiver (Dish Network VIP 211K) - This can be removed from the trailer when sold
3. Made foam insert for shower skylight
4. Added foam inserts to all roof vents (3 total)
5. Installed screen door cross bar
6. Tested all fuses and breakers and created list of what they control
7. Installed switch on hall switch panel to turn on/off hall light
8. Removed carpet on stairs and installed hall stair treads 9. Installed tall elongated toilet 10. Installed hanging bar in closet
1. Installed vent toppers over all vents
2. Installed larger foot pads for auto levelers
3. Installed sewer hose carrier underneath cross frame-driver side access 4. Added extra valve at sewer hose connection 5. Installed 4-step aluminum entrance steps
Front Storage Compartment
1. Built custom shelf over batteries for additional storage space
2. Ran 10/2 return wire from inverter (wire run into front storage compartment and then through wall into basement storage compartment below inverter) 3. Installed 1,000 watt inverter mounted on front wall
Basement Storage Compartment
1. Installed 3.2 cubic feet refrigerator 2. Installed access on/off valves to pex water lines 3. Installed electric heater behind wall for winter camping
Make your dreams of traveling a reality by living in this luxurious fifth wheel.
Call Larry at 314-972-2348 or email #####@####.###