Itasca is Winnebago's TOP OF LINE - One Owner: I am relocating overseas and would take it with me if I could. I am a non-smoker with no pets. Have complete mileage logs for every mile driven showing between 13-16+ MPG. 14-15 MPG is normal for below 60 mph.
You are considering buying Winnebago's top-of-the-line ITASCA Navion NOT the lesser value IQ or View which is similar. Checkout the difference in resell value. The 24J is one of the most popular RV's ever.
Every available option Winnebago offered was included from the factory. DON'T assume other models have these extras. (See Navion Specifications and NADA Guide in photo section for added value) This includes:
* Powered Skylight roof vent w/sliding screen and shade
* Water filtration system
* Extra Rear Bedroom 22" HDTV
*15,000 BTU roof-mounted air conditioner w/heat pump centrally ducted.
*3200-watt (NOT the 6-8kw listed in the NADA guide) Cummins Onan Generator which runs on diesel from the Mercedes fuel tanks.
* Upgraded 1000 watt Xantrex 806-1010 Inverter to run computers off the batteries
* Heated drainage systems for the waste tanks. Enables low temperature camping.
* Pleated cab window blinds
* Walnut-grained sim applique package for dash
* Galley splash
* Removable cab carpet
* Refrigerator w/stainless steel insert
* 1 wood sink cover/cutting board
* MCD solar/blackout roller shades
(See photos for MSRP
* 5000 lb tow package
On top OF factory options I have added:
* HWH one button computer assisted leveling system. ($4,700 package)
* Pioneer Avh-4200nex 7" Double-DIN In-Dash Flagship NEX A/V Receiver with WVGA Clear-resistive Touchscreen, Bluetooth. Apple Carplay & Android Auto enabled. This unit is ANDROID and IPHONE compatible with charging usb outlets for both. Run Google Maps, WAZE, MapQuest or any other smartphone navigation app.
* In dash additional Android usb charger and video input
* ScanGuage II ODBC monitor
* TireMinder wireless monitor for air temp and air pressure in up to 12 tires
* Crossfire - America’s Leading Dual Tire Pressure Equalization System
* BORG metal tire valves on rear tandem wheels
* Rear view mirror to monitor rear cab activity while traveling (necessary if traveling with children/teenagers)
* Trailer hitch step to make access to rear ladder easier
* Under rear bumper, easy access, tubular waste hose enclosure
* Water pressure regulator
* Mud Dauber screens over furnace and refrigerator exhaust
* 50' collapsible hose
* 110v and 50amp plug adapter
* 20' cable TV wire
* Replaced stock roof vents with 360 Products cyclonic Siphon
* Added 4th diner area seat-belt
* If you are an AT&T cellphone customer I have an on dash Wilson Drive 4G Cell Phone Booster Kit that has been phenomenal all over the remote areas of the country. Provide 4G WIFI to all onboard.
* Coach battery operated air compressor (110 psi)
See photos for Navion 24J specifications for the cab and the chassis.
* Mercedes Benz New Vehicle Coverage 3 yrs/36K miles. 100K Extended Warranty available
* Winnebago 3 yr/36K miles on structure
*10 yr limited parts and labor on roof skin
Have performed double the amount of recommended oil changes and have complete maintenance records for every Mercedes interval (10K, 20K, 30K).
Have blueprint for 480 watt solar install.
|Total Price Change:||-$2,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.