Asking $17,000.00 OBO.
We purchased this bunkhouse camper new on October 12, 2015. It has been parked on a concrete slab with temperature maintained and a dehumidifier inside since we brought it home.
We have only taken it camping for two nights. That's not a typo... we have only towed it 1-hour each direction and camped in it for 2 nights at a State Park. It is a nice set-up and everything works as it should, but it is not quite large enough for our family.
The black and grey water tanks have been flushed. The potable water tank has never been filled (other than a slight amount of water put in by the dealer to show water pump operation during our walk-through when we picked up the camper). This is about as close to new as you can get without actually being new!
The camper currently has 5 1/2 years left on a 7-year transferable extended warranty that covers EVERYTHING (including a tire and wheel package), but it is not included in the $17,000 price listed above. This warranty has a zero ($0.00) deductible, unlimited number of claims and nationwide coverage. If interested, I could verify the value of the extended warranty to include with the camper.
- 1/2-Ton Towable
- Weight: 5515 lbs dry with an additional cargo capacity of 1353 lbs
- Overall Length (tongue to rear spare tire): 29'
- Wide-Trac axle/tire spacing to allow for a smoother ride
- Two/opposing slides really expand the living area
- Sleeps up to 8 (queen in front bedroom, double bunks (2ea) and the dining table converts to a bed)
- 17' electric awning
- Outside speakers
- Combination DVD/CD player/stereo system
- Gas & electric water heater
- Ducted air conditioning and heating
- Outside shower
- All main living area and outdoor lighting has been converted to high-quality LED lighting (10 LED bulbs now draw less amperage than just two incandescent bulbs drew before. This also makes the interior quieter as the AC-to-DC power inverter does not need to run/cycle as it did with the incandescent bulbs.)
- Detachable power cord for 30A service
- 4 scissor-type stabilizer jacks
- Enclosed 'underbelly' to insulate and protect plumbing and tanks
Financing can be arranged through our servicing/local dealer, if needed.
Additional information is available on the manufacturer's website at http://www.heartlandrvs.com/brands/lightweight/wilderness/wd-2375-bh
Serious inquiries only, please.
|Total Price Change:||-$500|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.