Asking $17,500.00 OBO.
We purchased this bunkhouse camper new on October 12, 2015. It has been parked on a concrete slab with temperature maintained and a dehumidifier inside since we brought it home.
We have only taken it camping for two nights. That's not a typo... we have only towed it 1-hour each direction and camped in it for 2 nights at a State Park. It is a nice set-up and everything works as it should, but it is not quite large enough for our family and we are possibly looking to step up to something a little larger.
The black and grey water tanks have been flushed. The potable water tank has never been filled (other than a slight amount of water put in by the dealer to show water pump operation during our walk-through when we picked up the camper). This is about as close to new as you can get without actually being new!
The camper currently has 6 years left on a 7-year transferable extended warranty that covers EVERYTHING (including a tire and wheel package), but it is not included in the $17,500 price listed above. This warranty has a zero ($0.00) deductible, unlimited number of claims and nationwide coverage. If interested, I could verify the value of the extended warranty to include with the camper.
- 1/2-Ton Towable
- Weight: 5515 lbs dry with an additional cargo capacity of 1353 lbs
- Overall Length (tongue to rear spare tire): 29'
- Wide-Trac axle/tire spacing to allow for a smoother ride
- Two/opposing slides really expand the living area
- Sleeps up to 8 (queen in front bedroom, double bunks (2ea) and the dining table converts to a bed)
- 17' electric awning
- Outside speakers
- Combination DVD/CD player/stereo system
- Gas & electric water heater
- Ducted air conditioning and heating
- Outside shower
- All main living area and outdoor lighting has been converted to high-quality LED lighting (10 LED bulbs now draw less amperage than just two incandescent bulbs drew before. This also makes the interior quieter as the AC-to-DC power inverter does not need to run/cycle as it did with the incandescent bulbs.)
- Detachable power cord for 30A service
- 4 scissor-type stabilizer jacks
- Enclosed 'underbelly' to insulate and protect plumbing and tanks
Financing can be arranged through our servicing/local dealer, if needed.
Additional information is available on the manufacturer's website at http://www.heartlandrvs.com/brands/lightweight/wilderness/wd-2375-bh
Serious inquiries only, please.
|Listed Price||$17,500|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.