The Heartland Wilderness brand has many features that set it apart from other manufacturers including:
1. A heated and enclosed underbelly for all season use and also reduces wind resistance for better gas mileage
2. Curve-linear ceiling for extra head space
3. Wide Trax Suspension for better stability and smoother tow while saving you gas money
4. 2″ thick 5th wheel style sidewalls: 33-50% thicker than most competition for better insulation, sound dampening, and structural integrity
5. Vacuum bond laminated floor is stronger than 5/8″ decking with 16″ between support and much stronger than laminating luan. Bows less than 1/4″ over life of the coach and is best for insulation and sound dampening
6. Correct Track System reduces vibration damage, improves fuel mileage, reduces wear and tear on suspension, dramatically improves tire live, and corrects uneven tread wear
We also added several features to this trailer including: keypad for entry door, fantastic fan with max air vent cover, upgraded a/c unit, mattress toppers, and fastaway flip automatic jack foot. Call Roman at 405-634-1429 or visit us online at www.aaarvsalesandrentals.com/sales for more info on our Heartland Wilderness travel trailers.
|Total Price Change:||-$3,399|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.