FOR SALE: One Owner, Like New Fleetwood Expedition!
Class A - Diesel / Manassas, VA
Owner purchased in August, 2011, and has put only 4900 easy miles on this beautiful RV since. RV features:
* Queen size sleep number bed in Master BR;
* Queen size fully padded fold out air bed in living area;
* Two single sized bunk beds with video players;
* Dining area converts to single bed as well.
* Three flat screen TVs, one in living area, one in MBR, and one outside on slide;
* Standard, stackable residential washer and dryer;
* Propane oven and range; convection oven; microwave;
* Full size residential refrigerator w/ice maker;
* Two captain chairs (driver and front passenger) that swivel for use when parked;
* Sofa, Dinette seating, and captain chairs are upholstered with leather;
* Recessed lighting throughout the coach;
* Two air conditioning units up top;
* Electric or propane heat in the front of the coach; electric heat in the MBR area;
* Coach has two slides: The passenger-side slideout extends from just behind passenger seating to the rear of the coach, sliding the Dinette area, the seating (sofa) area, the bunk beds, and the Master BR out on that side. The driver's side slideout takes care of the kitchen area to the bathroom. In all with both slideouts out it seems like you're in a small house, not an RV!
* An over-the-entry awning, and a patio awning over the outside area containing the TV, help keep the rain off. The patio awning has a sensor system that causes the awning to retract if it gets too windy.
* Roof mounted and domed satellite TV,system with Auto Track; currently setup for DirecTV, but will accept Dish or other providers; system will remain except for DirecTV receiver;
* 360HP Cummins clean diesel engine; very efficient and powerful for hill climbs;
* Spacious under carriage storage bays go all the way through w/side opening doors for ease of access and more storage than you might need;
* Interior still has that "brand new" smell to it; exterior is almost perfect, with almost no imperfections;
* Tires in excellent shape as well, and well under age and mileage criteria;
* All servicing is current by qualified Fleetwood service provider, and by qualified Freightliner service provider.
* Set up with a Blue Ox towing system for a small car or SUV that can be towed four on the ground, OR I would be willing to sell my 2014 Jeep Wrangler towed vehicle, for an additional $24,000 to give the buyer a ready to use go and tow package!