LISTING NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Class A - Gas / Long beach, CA
See video at
We purchased this vehicle in July in order to drive it from Ct to LA to show our kids the US. Having made the journey, we sadly need to send her on to her new home. This is a great RV in amazing shape for it's age and we had all systems checked out and dealt with before leaving and have receipts to show for everything,
The RV details
- 89, 0000 miles
- Ford V10 engine (strong with no leaks)
- Swiveling Captains seats up front
- New radio with ipod input and Bluetooth
- 2 sets of usb chargers (1.1 and 2.1 amps)
- "Aooogahhhh" horn in addition to regular horn
- Table turns into twin bed
- Couch turns into full size bed
- Rear bed is a walk around Queen with newer memory foam mattress (clean with no stains or smells)
- Rear bed lifts up for storage underneath
- Ducted AC and Heat so no AC hanging down from ceiling (both work extremely well)
- New toilet (under warranty until July 2017)
- New 12v engine battery
- Carbon monoxide and smoke alarms
- Fridge and freezer work great and run off of propane and AC
- 30 Amp hookup
- All hoses and cables plus leveling blocks included and extras (fuses, roof sealant tubes, etc)
- Full size closet plus two smaller hanging closets plus lots of cabinets and drawers for storage
- Full size awning plus three for smaller windows
- Bridge remote wifi heat/cold alarm for leaving pets in rv while away
- 4k Onan Generator, serviced just before we left
- Oil change and lube just before we left
- Brakes and tires checked before we left. Brakes had 60% left and tires were nearly new. Both still in great condition.
- Shocks and struts checked before we left and were in good condition. New rear sway bar and bushings replaced.
- Added 22 inch HDTV in place of older tube tv. DVD player and hookups for cable and HDMI input.
- Cruise control works great
- Carpets all steam cleaned before we left as well as upholstery, drapery, etc (and will be cleaned on arrival)
- Microwave, stove and oven all work great
- Wired rear backup video cam
- New 12v Converter
- I installed a low pressure addition to the black tank exhaust so that the smell doesn't come back into the cab
- New water hose hookups with in line pressure regulator and filter
- New inline under sink drinking water filter
- NO LEAKS (and I say this after going through rain storms where we couldn't see and hail the size of golf balls!!)
- Recently redid all roof seams with sealant.
Our trip was a little over 4000 miles and she performed beautifully. We did a few days that were above 800 miles and drove around 70 to 75 mph with no issues and that was with towing a Master Tow Dolly with a 2500 lb VW Jetta. The RV drove like a champ.
This is an older unit but it does not look smell or act like one. I would not hesitate to jump in it and drive my family back across the country today. It's ready to go.
Email with questions. Please don't call with trades or lowball offers.
Presently registered in CT with clean title in hand