FOR SALE: Absolutely gorgeous and head turning motorhome
Class C / Grand Junction, CO
FOR SALE is our Class B+ 2009 Dynamax ISATA motorhome in excellent shape! LOADED!
See it to believe it!
Custom improvements and additions!
Rare floorplan for this 26ft size allows A LOT of closet space, A LOT of bathroom countertop AND big One-Piece shower AND firm dining table AND extremely comfortable sofa AND walk-around bed for the night. Usually they have table OR sofa BUT NOT BOTH. This motorhome has it all!
Real Wood Cabinetry, Corian Countertops, Porcelain Toilet, High End Appliances, Enclosed (heated) Water Lines, Insulated Heated Holding Tanks, plenty of Outside and Inside Storage, Airbags for Smooth Ride with Air Dump Switch, Insulated Fiberglass Exterior Storage Compartments, Diamond Shield Paint Protection, Flush Mounted LED Lights throughout, Armstrong tile and carpeted Flooring, Fantastic Vent Fans, Panoramic Bonded and Dark Tinted Windows, Square Tube Aluminum Framed Laminated Side Walls and One Piece Curved Roof with Fiberglass Skin, R-11 Solid Block Floor Insulation, R-8 Solid Block Side Walls and Roof Insulation, Molded Fiberglass Rear Cap with Big Trunk, Big and Deep Electric Living Room Slideout - very spacious!!! All these MAKE this motorhome STAND OUT against other brands as a very good quality motorhome. On a scale from 1 to 100, it absolutely rates 100.
- Touring Sedan E Series IE-250,
- 6.8L Triton® V10 gas engine has more power than needed for this size motorhome - goes steepest uphill you can imagine without any effort,
- Ford E-450,
- 26ft with one very deep large slide,
- 59K miles.
- custom full body paint,
- 4KW Generator with 140 hrs; transfered generator side exhaust to rear exhaust,
- very efficient 2-door 8 cu.ft. Norcold Refrigerator,
- Backup Camera,
- newly installed 32" Samsung Smart HDTV on Tilt/Swivel Mount to watch from any angle,
- Big Microwave/Convection Oven,
- two burner Autostart Gas Cooktop,
- Corian Countertops,
- Thetford® China Toilet,
- One Piece Spacious Shower Stall,
- 55 gal fuel tank capacity,
- 34 gal fresh water tank,
- 13 gal grey water tank (for kitchen sink and shower),
- 26 gal black water tank (for bathroom sink and toilet),
- hide-a-bed extremely comfortable Airbed sofa with electric 1-minute inflator,
- booth dinette converts to a bed if needed,
- Sony Surround Sound,
- Sony DVD player,
- TV antenna signal booster,
- 16' Awning (new),
- Xantrex 3000 (3KW) sine wave Inverter/Charger,
- Air Ride,
- all Michelin Tires are one year old, used for 4 months,
- HWH Computerized Leveling,
- Heated Tanks,
- 13.5 BTU Roof Air A/C with Heat Pump,
- 30,000 BTU - LP Furnace, to quickly heat the area Heat Pump and Furnace work automatically,
- Kingdome Satellite System,
- Black Tank Cleaning System,
- Driver Side Electric Chair,
- both Fantastic Fans, one with rain sensor,
- outdoor showers,
- tinted glass all around,
- day and night shades with valance,
- plenty of lighted closet space,
- all cabinetry & storage has push-button locks,
- electric step,
- insulated exterior storage.
There are many things NEW on this motorhome ($12.000) to ensure trouble free service, installed in March 2015:
- rear U-joint and support bearing,
- new Ball Joints,
- new Michelin Tires,
- house Water Pump,
- Safe-T-Plus Steering Stabilizer,
- Steer Safe Steering Stabilizer,
- Heavy Duty Roadmaster Rear Stabilizer,
- new AirBag Suspension System,
- front 2" Hitch,
- new full length Awning,
- new Air Mattress,
- two extra small Inverters (1000 Wt and 300 Wt) for small appliances to save batteries,
- Air Tabs to help with gas mileage and stability (Space Shuttle Technology http://www.airtab.com/),
- few hidden storage compartments created,
- bulbs changed to LED lighting.
Installed just last week 2 new Interstate High Capacity House Batteries. They hold charge very strong.
Absolutely gorgeous and head turning motorhome in excellent condition. Small enough to go to tight places (downtown Toronto or Washington DC anyone? No problem!) and comfortable even to live in long term.
Motorhome also has solid 4.5 out of 5 star rating in RV Consumer Group system. It means it is rated Highly Reliable with Extremely High Highway Control rating - 94 out of 100! Only high level tag axle diesel pushers above 43ft of length (like Tiffin Allegro Bus) get such high highway control rating! It does not try to go off the road because of strong winds or big trucks and stays in its lane without causing "white nuckles". Well, on top of that - to make it 100 out of 100 in this category of highway control rating - we installed 3 additional stabilizers (see above).
Very high quality of everything: from materials to decor and cabinetry! Nothing was spared in making it. Everything works as it should. All service done always in time. No leaks. No pets. No smoked in.
Asking price is $69.950K - priced to sell. Well worth the money (read above and compare to other units). This solid one will not spend weeks in repair shop several times a year unlike other brands.
This is a private sale, serious inquiries only and no dealers, please.
Phone Steve at 970-245 - six 3 six 2.