LISTING NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Folding Trailers / Berkley, MI
Clean & spacious, everything is in excellent working order!
15” off-road tires w/ springs & shocks for high ground clearance to go ANYWHERE!
Original owner, winter stored in garage or carport
Lots of standard features & Lots of Upgrades
• Aluminum roof never leaked
• Kitchen dinette slide-out
• 35 gallon fresh water tank
• 6 gallon hot water tank
• Two 20 lb propane tanks included
• Location for 12VDC battery on tongue wired to multiple battery switch system
• Sink with hot & cold faucet
• Furnace with digital thermostat
• Upgraded AM /FM CD Alpine Stereo connected to four speakers; two outside, two inside.
• Shower Inside / water hose / shower outside also
• Cassette toilet
• Inside two-burner cook top
• Outside cook-top included (never used), but needs hoses
• Two Coleman portable fan / light modules (converted to LED) for dinette or beds for night time reading
• Coleman foldable storage bag / clip in rack
• 12 ft Awning
• 2 King beds
• Dinette can be used as a third bed
• New tires including full size spare; Spring 2014
• 4 Thule bike racks installed on roof of camper
• Third rail on top of camper for boat
• Trailer hitch receiver on back of camper can be used for additional bike rack or another storage plate
• Two diamond plate, truck tool boxes on front deck with matching keys. One has drawer.
• Replaced factory water pump with “Whisper Quiet” water pump with added bladder accumulator for minimal water pump noise.
• Factory water pump converted to a water transfer pump to easily add water in the camper storage tank
• 12VDC “cigarette lighter” outlets installed Inside / outside of the camper with switch control. Outside to plug in water pump or LED lights, inside for charging phones, laptops, etc.
• Two additional group 31 deep cycle AGM Deka batteries (New in spring 2014) with control switch to automatically switch between the battery used and the battery being charged or run off of tongue battery. For total of three batteries, only two present for sale.
• One 100 W solar panel with 30 amp charger (can add another 300 Watts of solar panels) with 20’ extension cable to charge the second battery
• Atwood 3,500 lb HD electric front jack, large enough to partially lift Tow Vehicle for weight distribution hitch bar installation
• 10,000 lb Equalizer weight distribution /sway control hitch included
• 2013 Alpine marine stereo with IPOD control & RF remote for control outside of camper
• Sockets included for use of portable drill to extend camper legs and raise roof
• Two 12Vdc fans with cables to plug into inside or outside of camper
• Bed end shelves on both beds
• Custom shelf for dining table pull out & custom shelf over sink
• Drawers installed under Kitchen benches for additional storage
• All lights converted to LED
• Portable 5 gallon gray water tank included
• Proportional break controller for Tow Vehicle, negotiable